Now Hiring: Practice Manager Position
Since 2003, Community Christian Counseling (CCC) has been providing biblically sound and financially accessible counseling services to individuals, families, and church leadership teams in west-central Indiana and east-central Illinois. Our counselors receive referrals from many churches, from a variety of Christian denominations and traditions. Since opening we have done no-charge counseling for clergy and their immediate family members. The Lord has provided the ministry with loyal staff, and stability in the Board of Directors, and an excellent reputation for services and outcomes. The finances of the center are very stable, and all corporate Federal and State obligations have been maintained since opening nearly two decades ago.
Counseling and other service opportunities are expanding, so CCC leadership has created a key position: PRACTICE MANAGER. This position will report to the Executive Director and have general oversight and leadership of the center’s daily operations.
The duties of the Practice Manager will include:
- Establishing and maintaining clear communication with counselors regarding the scheduling and provision of appointments for clients.
- Ensuring that the financial operations of the center are conducted with accuracy, honesty, sustainability and responsiveness to clients, vendors, and reporting agencies.
- Ensuring that all vendors, utilities and other center obligations are kept current.
- Maintaining reporting compliance with all Federal and state compliance and tax entities.
- Establishing and maintaining a productive relationship with the center’s accountant.
- Cooperate with the Executive Director in the development and evaluation of fundraising events and social media visibility.
- Monitoring and maintaining condition and maintenance needs of the CCC office building.
- Providing the Executive Director and Board with agreed on financial and operations reports.
- Maintaining his/her personal life according to biblical precepts set for leaders and teachers.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must have:
- A friendly and calming professional presence.
- Skills and experience in general office function and leadership
- Successful experience with Quickbooks or similar accounting software, Microsoft Word and Excel
- The highest integrity in the accounting for, and protection of, the center’s finances.
- Excellent interpersonal and electronic communication.
- Social media and website experience for business or ministry promotion and communications.
- Advanced problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- A mature and active life journey as a Christ follower and member of a church family.
In addition to the above business and leadership skills and experience, the Practice Manager will an orderly personal life, enjoy an established church family or membership, and be free from social media chaos.