Fees & Payments
Payments for a session is due at the start of the session, or for Distance Counseling, prior to the appointment.
Our fees are designed to help our clients in accessing the counseling services they need. Since we do not process insurance, we keep our fees low with a graduated scale based on the income of the client’s household.
Fee Considerations for Active Clergy ---(Click Here)
- A clergy must be credentialed and on staff of a church, para-church ministry, or be an active chaplain serving in a licensed healthcare organization.
- Clergy’s Immediate family are defined as the clergy’s legal spouse, and minor, dependent children, living within the clergy’s home.
- Qualified clergy and immediate family members can receive up to six (6) no-fee visits per person.
- Once an individual’s six no-fee visits are used, they may receive up to six (6) more visits at $25.00 per visit.
- Please communicate with the CCC Receptionist if you are interested in our clergy services.
CCC Fee Schedule (Effective Feb 1st, 2022)
Family Income per Year Fee Per 50-minute Session
Family income up to $50,000 per year – $60.00 per session
Family Income up to $60,000 per year – $70.00 per session
Family income up to $70,000 per year – $80.00 per session
Family income up to $80,000 per year – $90.00 per session
Family income above $80,000 per year – $100.00 per session
Insurance Billing for Service: Traditional health insurance coverages do not cover for faith-based counseling services, such as those provided by the counselors at Community Christian Counseling.
In most cases, our services are recognized by Health Savings Cards.
Some churches offer financial aid with fees for their members in emergencies. Please inquire at your church.
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.