Welcome to the Distance Counseling services of Community Christian Counseling (CCC)
Since 2003, our counselors have been providing biblically sound, financially responsible counsel to individuals and families in West-central Indiana and East-central Illinois. Most of those services have been provided in our office located in downtown Terre Haute, Indiana. Our Distance Counseling services make our counselors available to most anyone who has access to the internet.
If a client cannot come to our office, we have found that telephone or even text/email conversations can be helpful, but we believe that a visual, as well as an audible, connection between the counselor and client is very important to the effectiveness of the counseling process. That effectiveness may vary, depending on the topic of the counseling, the quality of the electronic connection, the comfort or skill of the client with the technology, and other possible factors. For clients comfortable with the electronic environment, Distance Counseling is becoming a very productive way to gain access to our counselors.
There are two ways to access Distance Counseling services.
For Existing CCC Clients or New Clients – Simply call the CCC office at 812-244-0400. The receptionist will help you initiate the process.
For all New CCC Clients do the Following:
- Review the CCC Notices of Privacy Practices. (Click to review this document)
- Review and Complete the Forms below:
- Our office will contact you within two business days to schedule your Distance appointment. At that time, you will also be asked to pay for the appointment in advance, via telephone activation of your credit or debit card. If for any reason the scheduled appointment is not completed, the client can choose to receive a card refund, or a credit balance can be created for a future appointment. NOTE: Details on our sliding-scale fee schedule is also on our website. On the home page click, “About” and then “Rates.”
- Once those processes are complete, you will be given a phone number to call at an agreed-upon appointment date and time.
- Our counselor will be prepared to receive your call at the appointment time and date and will activate the visual and audible connection.
- Sessions generally last one hour
All the State of Indiana and Federal regulations regarding counseling confidentiality will be in effect for our Distance counselors.
If you have questions about the Distance Counseling concept or process, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may pay your invoice online.
For your convenience, we have provided a way for you to donate or pay your counseling invoice online. By clicking the button below you will be taken to a secure online gateway where you can use your credit or debit card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 812-244-0400. Thank you.